A vibration management solution offering blast design and execution supported by sophisticated measurement and statistical modelling techniques particularly appropriate to higher risk structures or specific geologies or in other circumstances where a higher degree of measurement/predictive reliability is required.
Vibration or air blast information obtained from highly controlled test detonations is evaluated using the Monte Carlo simulation technique. The vibration impact of proposed blast designs can be modelled and assessed to ensure appropriate corrective actions can be taken.
An Advanced Vibration Management program can mean:
- Improved community relations;
- Extended mine life in environmentally sensitive areas;
- Increased scales of economy and reduced blasting frequency;
- Improved SH&E and loss profile; and
- Increased reserve base for a given site.